GPs Salaried / Partner
Brannam Medical Centre has an opportunity for 1-2 GPs to join our happy, harmonious and expanding practice to replace a retiring partner and provide additional capacity within the practice. We are looking for enthusiastic colleagues who are forward thinking, strong team players, who share our ethos and approach of putting patients first, to join our well established, hardworking and dedicated team. We can offer up to 10 sessions, salaried or partnership with flexibility for individual needs.
Barnstaple is an excellent place to live and work. A popular holiday destination on the Taw Estuary, it is close to surfing beaches and the beautiful Exmoor National Park. Sailing, cycling, walking and a host of other leisure activities are readily available and a link to the M5 motorway gives easy access to the rest of the country.
- 14 partner PMS practice in the centre of Barnstaple with a growing list size of over 17800 patients serving a mixed urban and rural population
- Attractive, purpose-built premises, with recently completed extension of five clinical rooms and additional admin space
- Maximum QOF score, excellent patient satisfaction survey, friends and family results
- Personal list system supported by excellent nursing, allied health professional, pharmacist and administrative teams
- Passionate about training-currently train registrars, medical students, physician associates, paramedics, nursing students and pre-registration pharmacists
- Park Run friendly practice, being situated a few hundred meters from our local course
- Close working relationships with our primary care network - the Barnstaple Alliance.
- Shared social prescriber, clinical pharmacist, pharmacy technicians, first contact physiotherapist and care home co-ordinator
If you are interested and would like more details, please contact our Practice Manager, Dee Brown or our Executive Partner Dr Tim Chesworth at Brannam Medical Centre, Brannam Square, Kiln Lane, Barnstaple, North Devon, EX32 8GP. Tel 01271 314210 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our website can be viewed at: www.brannammedicalcentre.com
Barnstaple Alliance website: www.barnstaplealliance.co.uk/index.php
Please apply with covering letter outlining your preferred working option and CV to Dee Brown.
Closing date: 31st May 2021