Need advice and help? Worried? Concerned? Have a compliment or complaint?
PALS are here to help solve problems in NHS health and related social care services.
Many problems, upsets or concerns can be dealt with locally and quickly, by identifying the problem and trying to resolve it.
We can help patients, their families, carers and NHS staff by providing a free, confidential service when you:
- want help to sort out a problem
- have concerns, complaints, questions or suggestions about your local NHS services
- have an issue when a number of different agencies are involved
- need someone to listen to you and be treated with respect and sensitivity
- want to meet someone face to face
- want to raise issues so things improve and 'it doesn't happen to others'
If your issue includes your NHS GP, dentist, local pharmacist, optician, or some specialist services, we can advise you on options and whether to contact NHS England on 0300 311 2233.
For more information:
Call 0300 123 1672 or 01392 267665, or text on 07789 741099. (Opening hours are Monday to Friday 9-5)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Write to: Patient Advice and Complaints Team, FREEPOST EX184, County Hall, Exeter, EX2 4QL (Please include your telephone number)